Vol Vrac Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vol Vrac Kingdom!

2 posters

Go down

Vol Vrac Kingdom! Empty Vol Vrac Kingdom!

Post by vol vrac Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:36 pm

I am vol vrac and finally have I made a forum in which I alone have control of everything! This forum is similiar to Dueling Network Forums, but the difference is, I am the King here! And I am in the control of this site! So, I welcome all you who join this site! Follow the rules! What are the rules? I will post them in a short time. Until then, do as you wish.

~vol vrac
vol vrac
vol vrac
The Supreme King Vol Vrac

https://volvracdn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vol Vrac Kingdom! Empty Re: Vol Vrac Kingdom!

Post by Minty Fresh Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 am

vol vrac wrote:I am vol vrac and finally have I made a forum in which I alone have control of everything! This forum is similiar to Dueling Network Forums, but the difference is, I am the King here! And I am in the control of this site! So, I welcome all you who join this site! Follow the rules! What are the rules? I will post them in a short time. Until then, do as you wish.

~vol vrac
You are my Idol.
Minty Fresh
Minty Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by vol vrac Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:01 am

Minty Fresh wrote:
vol vrac wrote:I am vol vrac and finally have I made a forum in which I alone have control of everything! This forum is similiar to Dueling Network Forums, but the difference is, I am the King here! And I am in the control of this site! So, I welcome all you who join this site! Follow the rules! What are the rules? I will post them in a short time. Until then, do as you wish.

~vol vrac
You are my Idol.
Hahahaha right?
vol vrac
vol vrac

Back to top Go down

Post by vol vrac Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 am

I will try to be a good leader of this site. I will punish those who break my laws and reward those who embrace them. Thank you for your support.
vol vrac
vol vrac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down