Vol Vrac Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Vol Vrac community.

2 posters

Go down

Rules of the Vol Vrac community. Empty Rules of the Vol Vrac community.

Post by vol vrac Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:20 am

And so, I, Vol Vrac, have finally made my own site. I am my own master now. But, without further gloating, I will now post rules on how to behave on this site. If you follow these rules, you will be fine, and may even become one of administrators and/or moderators. If you break those laws, you will be punished. By admins and mods of this site, or me myself. So, beware. Well, now! Let us start!

RULE 1: NO SPAM

Spamming is one of the things I loathe the most. I don't mind spamming as much as they do on DN and DNF, where one word is considered spam, BUT if you spam random and senseless letters, numbers or sentences, words or anything that is considered worthless and doesn't contribute to the subject at hand, you will rest assured be banned. For how long, depends on amount of spam and warnings.

RULE 2: NO ABUSE

Abusing someone is one thing I really hate. It's okay if you make jokes and stuff, but if you abuse somebody over his race, sex, religion etc. etc. you will definetely not go unpunished. If you see any form of abuse, feel free to contact me and/or other admins and mods and we'll be there to help.

RULE 3: Well, I ran out of ideas.

I guess this is all about rules. Well, just follow them and be a respectful member of this community and everything will turn out just fine!

~vol vrac

Last edited by vol vrac on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
vol vrac
vol vrac
The Supreme King Vol Vrac

https://volvracdn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Vol Vrac community. Empty Re: Rules of the Vol Vrac community.

Post by Vuco Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 am

Well, the thing is that, being off-topic is acceptable, but posting COMPLEATLY random stuff is not.
Vuco
Vuco

Back to top Go down

Post by vol vrac Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 am

Bear with Vodka wrote:Well, the thing is that, being off-topic is acceptable, but posting COMPLEATLY random stuff is not.
Exactly.
vol vrac
vol vrac
The Supreme King Vol Vrac

https://volvracdn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down